CCS Gulf proudly co-sponsored the 2017 Construction Week Awards that took place at the Rixos Premium Dubai on 6 December 2017.
The awards ceremony and gala dinner was attended by more than 400 industry stalwarts and saw in total, 15 initiatives, projects, people, and companies collected winners’ trophies on the night.
The Awards saw the industry’s biggest players gather in the UAE to celebrate achievements from the Middle East construction sector over the past year.
CCS Clients were once again amongst the winners and were extremely proud to be associated with these prestigious companies and professionals:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the Year: Carillion Alawi
- Commercial Project of the Year: One Central – Phase II of DWTC Expansion – Al Futtaim Carillion
- Project Manager of the Year: Mr. Henk Mol from ALEC
- Sub-Contractor of the Year: CSCEME MEP
- Contractor of the Year: ASGC
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Hamish Tyrwhitt, Chief Executive Officer of Arabtec Holding and Depa