In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to inform you, our valued Clients, that your needs and those of our employees and partners is and always will be of absolute priority to us.
At CCS, we are taking heed of all guidance and strictly adhering to advice and protocols provided by the World Health Organisation and local and international authorities to ensure that the health and safety of our Clients, employees and partners has our undivided attention.
We have instituted the following preventative and precautionary measures with immediate effect and hope to do so with minimal disruption and inconvenience to our Clients:
- Suspended all international travel and significantly curtailed local travel;
- Suspended all corporate events and gatherings until further notice;
- Run and implemented office, meeting and personal campaigns with regards to preventative measures and protocols;
- Remote working where necessary;
- Leveraged technology wherever possible and practical to conduct virtual meetings, training, support and other engagements to ensure your business continuity and ours.
It is our privilege to serve you and your organisation and as an additional support, we are committed to empowering you with workable solutions to allow for the remote usage of our software products.
We’re conscientiously following developments with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak and endeavour to keep you informed of any pertinent changes to our business practices and protocols.
If you have a question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO, Construction Computer Software