As part of our renowned and dynamic Candy team in Dubai, the role includes office based and on-site support, training, consulting, marketing and implementation of RIB Candy and its powerful features across different construction disciplines in the UAE and Middle East.
- Promoting the use of Candy Post Tender in workshops, seminars and directly with clients
- Supporting clients using Candy post tender principles
- Assisting the sales team in marketing the use of Candy post tender to increase license sales
- Client retention.
Skills & Experience:
- Attested Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
- Engineering, Building Science, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying qualification
- Fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages will be beneficial)
- Confident and dynamic with good interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 (five) years of Estimating/Quantity Surveying/Cost Control experience
- Candy Software experience essential
- Commercial Post Tender experience is an advantage
- Willing and able to travel locally and abroad
- UAE Driver’s License with own vehicle
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org