CCS Gulf proudly sponsored the 2019 edition of the Big Project ME Awards that took place on November 26, 2019 at The Oberoi Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai. The event attracted a crowd of more than 250 construction industry professionals, with CEOs, managing directors, division heads and other senior level figures in attendance to celebrate the successes of the regional construction industry for the year.
Having grown into one of the most recognised and well-regarded award nights in the construction industry, this year’s event featured submissions from a raft of contractors, subcontractors, developers, consultants, suppliers and manufacturers from across the GCC and MENA region.
This year’s awards saw more than 140 nominations filed for consideration across 23 categories, with several high-profile and prestigious projects, contractors and developers vying for the biggest prizes on the night.
CCS Clients were once again amongst the winners! We’re extremely proud to be associated with these prestigious companies and professionals:
- Big Project ME Executive of the Year: Hercu Viljoen, Managing Director – Related Businesses, ALEC
- Contractor of the Year: ASGC
- Civil Contractor of the Year: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Middle East
- MEP Contractor of the Year: ALEMCO
- Sustainable Contractor of the Year: Multiplex
- Project of the Year: Coca-Cola Arena – ASGC
- Design and Build Project of the Year: Al Karamah Private School – McLaren Construction
- Excellence in BIM: ASGC
- Excellence in BIM Implementation on a Project: Yas Arena – BAM International
- Excellence in HSE on a Project: Dubai Harbour Infrastructure and Logistics – Kier Dubai
- Sustainability Programme of the Year: Science Based Targets – Multiplex
- Skills Development Programme of the Year: ALEC EVOLVE – ALEC