CCS Gulf Proudly sponsored the 2019 Construction Week Awards that took place at the JW Marriot Marquise on December 4, 2019. Now in their 15th year, the Construction Week Awards are the foremost event celebrating the achievements of the region’s construction contractors. The awards seek to recognise and reward individual excellence, corporate prowess and project success.
The awards presentation happened at a gala dinner in a five star venue – an event which has become a great social occasion and essential networking opportunity.
Companies were invited to nominate the people, projects and initiatives of which they are most proud, across a total of 16 categories.
CCS Clients were once again amongst the winners! We’re extremely proud to be associated with these prestigious companies and professionals:
- Contractor of the Year: ALEC
- Sub-Contractor of the Year: James L Williams Middle East
- Commercial Project of the Year: Coco-cola Arena - ASGC Construction LLC
- Infrastructure Project of the Year: Bluewaters Infrastructure Project - Kier Construction
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year: Empowerment of Women - Douglas OHI
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year: Kier Health and Wellbeing Calender - Kier Construction
- Construction Executive of the Year: Sean McQue - ALEC
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year: Kez Taylor - Alec